doob Bean Bags is a Singapore brand, with its products being designed and mostly manufactured in Singapore. It has been retailing since 2010 and has grown to be a leading name for bean bags in Singapore.
- High Quality: Emphasis on workmanship and materials. Double layered bean bags for more durability, easier cleaning and more child safety, as opposed to other brands which use one layer in order to cut costs. Kid-safe zippers are also used for the inner bags, to prevent accidental openings by curious fingers.
- Distinctive Branding: doob has a powerful consumer brand image. Unlike most furniture brands, it strives to create a culture and following with humour and fun. For example, it gets featured in events like the ﬁrst Singapore Redbull Flugtag (2012) and roadshows at Sentosa, Zouk and Scape. doob also connects with its fans via social media and regularly holds amusing contests for its fans (e.g. crazy photo contests)
- Chic Design: Colours available are deliberately thought out to either match or pop in the interior design of a home or ofﬁce.
- Selected to furnish the Inaugural Youth Olympic Games Village held in Singapore
- The bean bag of choice for corporate clients including but not limited to:
- Integrated Resorts: Resorts World Sentosa
- Hospitality: W Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Changi Cove, Montigo Resorts, etc.
- Education: Rafﬂes Junior College, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore American School, etc.
- Government & Statutory Boards: Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore Civil Defence Force, etc.
- MNCs: Red Bull, AbbVie, Nike, Apple, etc.
- Used as aids for Special Needs / Allied Education
Press and Media Coverage
- Featured on Straits Times “5 of the Best Bean Bags” (November 2012, Natasha Zachariah)
- Featured on 8 Days Magazine “Bean There, Done That!” (January 2012, Celine Tan)
- Featured on Okto TV “Groom My Room” (April 2012)
- Featured on Stuff.tv “Gadgets and tech we took to Sitex 2013″ (December 2013)
- Featured on Okto TV “Wizards of Honey Street” (April-May 2014)